By selecting the Web Page Design Company’s you formally agree to our Terms & Conditions, and any policies, guidelines or amendments thereto that may be necessary from time to time. Should we update the Terms & Conditions in the future those updates will appear on this page.
General Terms & Conditions
- In order to avail of our service you will need to have a domain name and hosting account, which are annually renewable. The hosting account may be terminated if abuse of our service is detected.
- The Site Owner agrees to be responsible for maintaining backup copies of their own site content if they deem this necessary. The Web Page Design Company will not be held liable for maintaining backups of said materials unless otherwise stated.
- With regards to your expectations, please note that creating a quality website is a team effort, and your co-operation and input is required to a level which allows our staff to integrate your wishes accordingly. In order to achieve the desired look in an effective manner our staff will ask you for specific design required information.
- You understand that the content of your web pages, graphics and images are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. We reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to refuse or remove any material deemed inappropriate from our server.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for your own conduct and any content that you create, transmit or display on your website, created or modified by the Web Page Design Company, and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the website only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with any applicable policies or guidelines. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts with Web Page Design Companies servers or networks.
- Pornographic, offensive, racist, hate, discriminatory, defamatory, libellous material is not permitted to be uploaded to any of the websites created by the Web Page Design Company
- It is strictly prohibited to use any of the Web Page Design Company’s websites to distribute or make available for download copyrighted material without the copyright owner’s consent.
- It is strictly prohibited to impersonate any person or entity or to misrepresent your affiliation to any person or entity.
- All communications concerning services and renewals will be via email to the address you supply, it is in your interest to ensure that we have the most up to date one for you at all times.
- Ownership of IP: If you supply images/content to the Web Page Design Company you certify that you own the rights to all such content. Should the Web Page Design Company receive complaints that your site features content belonging to third parties we will instruct said third parties that we will remove your website on foot of a court order to do so. All correspondence should take place directly between the complainant and the website owner in the first instance. You will be held responsible for and accept responsibility for any defamatory, confidential, secret or other proprietary material available via your page(s).
- You agree to the logo ‘Website Designed by the Web Page Design Company’ or ‘Website Developed by the Web Page Design Company’ appearing discretely on your website in the Footer of your page with a link to the Web Page Design Company home page.
- Based on our extensive experience in Search Engine Optimisation we take care to uniquely customize each Web Page Design Company’s client website for the best Google ranking possible.
- While we optimise your website for Google though a number of techniques, the Web Page Design Company does not guarantee a number 1 placement in any search engine due to the nature of Search Engine Optimisation and how people might search for a Product or Service.
- Typically it can take up to 2 months for the major search engines to spider a new website and include it in their index. We cannot speed this process up but we do register your site with Google.
- For cancellation of orders made through the website payment system there is a nominal cancellation fee of Euro20 as there maybe 3rd party cancellation fees.
- The prices stated on our website are indicative only and can be changed by the Web Page Design Company at any time, when deemed appropriate.
- When you have selected a service from the Web Page Design Company, you agree to pay the stated amount on the agreement document within 60 days, unless otherwise stated by the Web Page Design Company.
- Promotions and offers may be terminated at the Web Page Design Company’s discretion, and the Web Page Design Company reserves the right deny a Customer the discounted price or offer if unfair or abuse of the offer or promotion is suspected.
- Upon agreement to commence a service or product development offered by the Web Page Design Company, the Customer is liable for the total agreed price of such service or product development when completed.
- Except to the extent any disclosure is required by law, the Web Page Design Company and the Customer will keep in confidence any information, whether written or oral, which is deemed confidential.
- Upon request of the customer the Web Page Design Company will provide a Non Disclosure Agreement under which both parties agree to the stated confidentiality conditions. Unless this document is signed by both parties and a copy is returned to the Web Page Design Company, the terms of this agreement shall not be upheld.
- The maximum liability of the Web Page Design Company in respect of any of its services, unless otherwise agreed by prior written agreement, shall be the fee received by the Web Page Design Company in respect of the relevant service.
- Any client of the Web Page Design Company who engages in any of the above activities resulting in any damages or losses to the Web Page Design Company or any third parties shall be responsible for such damages and losses, including any costs involved in disputing or collecting such damages and losses. Accounts found abusing the above Terms will be terminated and all data immediately deleted with no refund.
*The Customer may not transfer any of their rights or obligations under this contract without the written consent of the Web Page Design Company whereas the Web Page Design Company may transfer its rights or obligations or both to a Group Company or third party without consent provided that the Web Page Design Company notifies the Customer that it has done so.